Monday, July 12, 2010

Pineapple Melony Punch

I have been missing in action right for a while...that's because we went to California...it was a dream vacation for me...I have never visited this beautiful state....it was awesome!! We all had a great time visiting Sea World, Disney, Golden Gate bridge and topped it all with a visit to my H's cousin's house...the kids had a whale of time. Unlike in India we hardly get to meet our close relatives and friends...hence, I felt it was extra special....my son is looking forward to meet his cousins soon at our place.
Take a glimpse of the photos from our trip!!

I regaled all that had happened when I was missing in action....it is a week since we got back but I am still trying to get things settled at home (or should I say...am trying to come back to my world of kitchen after a week long sojourn of eating out and enjoying....I should say am still relaxing and taking things little bit slowly....the trip was truly enchanting!!!)....

I wanted to post something about the trip last week itself but that would have been a treat for your eyes.. I wanted to top it with something mouth watering...hence I drag myself from the couch (should I say couch potato) to make something to boost my energy....I love watermelon hence....this drink to "rev up my energy"!!

Take a bowl of cut water melon, 1/2 a Tin of Canned Pine-apple, 2 Tbspn Sugar and water. Blend it together....it really gets you going....


I am sure this zing drink will wake me up from the world of dreams (slumber) ....looking forward to doing much more interesting recipes soon....and do you guys know...July 14, 2009 was the day I posted my first recipe....It is almost an year.....with the wishes from viewers like you I would like to step into year two...I realized that is not so easy to keep the blog going.....I enjoy doing it but really tough, time consuming to keep it alive and happening....kudos to all the bloggers ...not sure how they manage doing it!! Thanks to all you guys for your continuous patronage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails