Friday, June 11, 2010

Couscous Pudding



I made this desert on the day I made the "Bow Tie Pasta Salad". I have never made anything as simple as this one.

I used the East End Couscous (plain) for making the pudding. Soak the cherries and raisins in some orange juice. It is so fluffy and tastes so good with the orange juice fully absorbed in it.

Prepare the Couscous as mentioned in the package. I used 1 teaspoon of butter and followed the instructions in the package. Add the cherries and raisins and cook for some more time. The delicious Couscous is ready to be served. Since this was my first attempt I made this only with half cup of Couscous. You may also add dried cranberries, dried apricots and other nuts while making this.

Couscous can be used for making salads and main course too....Let your imagination run wild and try delicious recipes using this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails