Friday, May 21, 2010

Pine, Apple & Orange Punch

My sis has been asking me to come up with refreshing juices for the summer.. I kept postponing it since we haven't had any signs of summer yet in Mid West...The month of May has not been as great as March or April...it has been cold and raining. She inspired me to make this excellent drink and helped me in finding a way for using the dole pineapple (I have couple of more tins in my pantry...and I need to find a solution for using them too in the near future)....you know what ... her brithday is around the corner..so "Cheers to my beloved sis for her birthday" ...this is going to be an extra special birthday for her since she will be celebrating it with her husband (the first one after her wedding)!!


I do not have much to say about it - used a can of dole pineapple chunks, 2 mandarin oranges, 1 apple, 3 tbspn sugar and water....blended it together.....passed it through the strainer to remove the pulp...actually I do not like throwing away the pulp and since I grinded it well I did not get that much of a pulp (just quarter cup...) ...enzoi a glass of goodness....quench your thirst this summer after a stroll to a near by park!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails